[at-l] snoring

"I failed to mention that it was raining on top of
everthing else and that's why no one wanted to put up
there tent and have to carry a heavy wet tent the next
day."

..snip...

"many people that like to sound so much wiser
"trailwise" than you (me) so...back to just lurking.."

Oh don't give me that crap.

I am just being logical:
1) You want a good nights sleep
2) You complain about people who disturb your sleep
3) You are vocal about on an online forum about how
the snoring distrubed your good night's sleep

So, lesse..I want a good night's sleep..what to
do..what to do?

I know...I know!

I'll sleep away from the snorers!

Not trying to sound wiser..just give it you straight
and logical  esp. with your previous very strident
posts.

And if having a wet tent bothers you backpacking?
Hmm...

PS. KVETCHING: Yiddish term that is essetially a
mixture of whining and bitching. Very useful word to
describe sentences like:

  "Well...he did, we did, but to no avail...he
snored LOUD all night and no one got any sleep (about
6 others) except him.  Were we upset?  VERY UPSET!!!"

So do you want a good nights sleep or use a s shelter?

Up to you...

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com