[at-l] new website for antigravitygear

Maybe I missed an earlier post to this effect, but where exactly is your site. :D

"George (Tin Man) Andrews" <tinman@antigravitygear.com> wrote:We put up our new website last night and would appreciate hearing your
thoughts about the design. There are still a lot of corrections and edits
and descriptions needed so it will be refined over the next few days. But
it is finally launched. Your comments are certainly welcome.

There are a couple of new features that are exciting for me but one in
particular that is a gamble that I would like you to check out. The Food
Bag. This is intended to be a searchable data base for recipies, meal plans
and tips for hikers to use. I know that sometimes no good deed will go
unpunished and there are a lot of things that can be criticized so, have at
it. That feature is expected to evolve per your suggestions and is designed
to be YOUR contribution to the hiking (eating) community so please share
your collective culinary wisdom with the rest of us.

Thaks in advance,
Tin Man