[at-l] Snoring

I would have if I thought it would help!  I think what
made it worse for me is that I had fallen on the trail
a week before and it was my first day back out.  I had
stiches in my head, my right arm in a sling (broken
finger), and had bruised ribs that hurt whenever I had
to move around too much. At one point I just sat up
and had a good cry because I was so tired, but could
get a bit of sleep.

Sparrow