[at-l] headed out

I'm doing last minute stuff like stopping the AT-L emails and shoving my
pack into my new Osprey Airporter I had sent overnight to me all the way
from Washington State. Oh the expense! My sponsor, John, is to pick me up at
6:30 and drop me at SRQ where I will fly to TRI and be gathered up by the
famous and universally loved, Miss Janet.
 Tomorrow morning I plan to assume The Miss Janet House visiting Chef role
and put on an Eggs Benedict or Eggs Florentine feed. I'm not sure what I
will offer to Vegans yet. Of course everything will be from scratch. Oh yes,
specially seasoned oven roast potatoes too. So, if you wonder why the roads
are clogged going into Erwin tomorrow.......................................
 Then it is north to Trail Days and if all goes well, north for a week more
after that.
 Good luck to all, CYA, that guy.