[at-l] Pretty Kewl Day For Me

Today, my wife called me at the office; I answered, all wrapped up in
the stress of preparing for a case to go to court, and then Jo said:
"guess what came in the mail today!?"  Yes, after more than two whole
years, a dream for me - and a lot of others - has come true . . . the
new NC AT Special License tags actually, really, truly EXIST! :)  I let
my little girls help me put the tag on the back of Mom's (ahem) minivan,
my pickup, and the old trusty, beat up Isuzu Trooper that is held
together by its AT and other assorted hiking stickers.  I am so damn
happy I can hardly stand it - they look awesome.  I hope and pray that
many people will see these tags on the roads here in NC and sign up,
too.  I also hope and pray that the money raised will be wisely used by
the ATC, and that existing NC hiking clubs and other organizations will
come up with creative new ideas for possible trail acquisition,
maintenance, study and educational projects.

Thanks one, final time to all who helped conceive and bring to term this
new AT child!  Hope all of you in NC will help spread the word and get
others to sign up - the tag is now available at every NCDMV office all
across North Carolina.

Oh Yeah! :)

Thru-Thinker
[proud owner of 0007-AT, 0008-AT and 0010-AT]

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.