[at-l] Updating Birthday list....need your help!

>I'm not listing my birthday until whoever signed me up for a damn
>AARP magazine fesses up. :>))
>
>Clyde

Clyde,  Just enjoy the magazine.  I've been reading it for 8 years.
It doesn't hurt a bit and I have got some good discounts on insurance
and lodging.  I know your just a pup but you are retired!!!  It is a
pretty small magazine -  would fit comfortably in a backpack.  The
articles are just long enough to put a hiker to sleep.

Gabby Art
--

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman