[at-l] Snoring

I snore. I stayed in shelters.  Nobody complained.

They may have hiked 30 mile days to get away from me, but they did not
complain.

I was tired.  I was so tired that I never cared whether anyone else snored.
I remember someone (sound asleep) carrying on a complete conversation with
someone not present.  The only reason I heard any of it is that Mother Nature
called me and I couldn't ignore her.

How well other people sleep is mostly their problem.  If you get complaints
from people, make sure you separate yourself from those people.  They may be
fighting their own health problems, so there's no reason to make 'em worse.

You will need some kind of shelter no matter what.  So, whether you stay in the
shelters or tent (near or far) will be your choice nightly.

You might want to talk with the doctor about all this.  If your apnea is bad
enough to demand the machine, there might be some other concerns.  How will
altitude, cold, and heavy exertion affect you?
--- Paul Magnanti <pmags@yahoo.com> wrote:
> IF you saw some serious wood, I strongly suggest you
> tent it.
>
> I will often say that someone using a shelter should
> expecting farting, partying, people coming and going
> at odd hours and yes, snoring. (Which is why I didn't
> use shelters too much when I was back East).
>
> OTOH - If you think your snoring is loud enough to
> keep people awake, you will want to be courteous and
> not use the shelters.
>
> Personally, find I sleep better outside of shelters
> anyway.

JestBill  Ga--->Me '03

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html