From: at-l-bounces@backcountry.net [mailto:at-l-bounces@backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Robert
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 5:13 PM
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] question about snoring

I snore. I have sleep apnea. I use a breathing machine called a C-PAP. I obviously cannot use it on the trail as it, and a power
source, would easily add a good 15-20 lbs to my pack, or more. Is snoring an issue on the trail? Am I going to drive people around
me bonkers? Are they going to try and smother me in my sleep? Do I need to sleep far away from others? Will I attract bears? Just
kidding on that last one as I know full well that my snoring would probably sound like a pissed off grizzly to any animal out there.

Ro-bear