[at-l] Learning Determination

So...you're a "stand up philosopher", is that it?
(Remember, I can't ASK a wrong question; QED)
-"Camo"
> Kent Gardam wrote:
>
> >Windows XP has a tutorial. It's time to upgrade!
> >
> >Oh wait, wrong question, maybe the answer was 42.

 There are no wrong questions...or, wrong answers. Sometimes their
 juxtaposition just isn't what it should be. From todmassa at yahoo.com  Wed May  4 05:17:15 2005
From: todmassa at yahoo.com (Tod Massa)
Date: Wed May  4 06:17:43 2005
Subject: [at-l] OT: Cosmic Hitchhking

Saw it Sunday. Of course, my son says the funniest
thing about it was me laughing nearly alone, all the
way through the movie in an audience of 15 people.
-Tod