[at-l] What is a rest step?

Chainsaw,

Please remember to demonstate this at the next SoRUCK.  I have been trying
to visualize this, and even try it, but I just cannot.  How about a
demonstration?

BTW I still want to get on that baking site you told me about.  Just been so
busy traveling from state to state.  We'll connect when I settle down.  Not
sure when that will be as we are having such fun!  Should be in Texas
tomorrow.

Will you make it to the Gathering?  We will be there if all goes as planned.

Hugs, Hummingbird