[at-l] A Walk in the Woods---

As someone who has seen his friend write screen plays based on books I
can safely say that whatever is filmed will probably differ greatly
from Bryson's book.  The could option Bryson's book and end up taking a
land rover across the rub al kahli rather then walking the AT.  For an
example of just how radially something can change from book to screen
read Lawnmower Man by Stephen King and watch the abomination that ended
up being filmed.

All that said, I'll personally write a letter to tell them to leave the
cell phones at home. :)

Greg