[at-l] [Fwd: Ivory bill woodpecker video]

In a message dated 4/29/2005 8:00:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
janl2@mindspring.com writes:

The once thought extinct woodpecker has been seen!
I heard Roger Tory Peterson talk about the Ivory Bill, many years ago. His
opinion was it remained in small numbers in Cuba, he kept it in his bird guide
just in case a migrant ever made it back to the mainland, and as a reminder of
what we had lost. Whenever I see a Pileated Woodpecker I think of him, and if
I can I always look closely, 'just in case'.

TJ