[at-l] Vado Italia!

...or where I am spending my Fall vacation by Paul
Magnanti. Not the CDT...but something I've always
wanted to do. Let's hope the Euro exchange rate
doesn't kill me. :) Should be (relatively) inexpensive
as it wll be mainly camping. THe plane ticket is the
exspenive part (but, not as bad as I feared as I'll be
as I'm flying in the off season).

Anyway, check it out:

http://www.magnanti.com/mags_italy.htm

(Be sure to refresh your web browser cache if you
visited this site before. Did a major overhaul of my
website...doesn't look too shabby. A few minor points
to tweak, but not bad.)

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com