[at-l] instant rice

Weary endorses what Shane said -- well at least what the link he provided us with, said!

Well, I might of said it a bit stronger. All wood decays. The materials released into the atmosphere from that decay, as near as I can figure out are identical to those released by the burning of that wood. In nature's scheme of things the results are the same. Burning wood on the trail has a neutral -- actually a marginal benefit -- impact on the long term protection of this fragile planet earth.

Weary