[at-l] Bun-bun is loose!!

It just seemed really appropriate to quote this scene and thank you for a lovely read.
***CAUTION*** If you are offended by Monty Python, please read no further. You have been warned.

TIM:
   To the north there lies a cave-- the cave of Caerbannog-- wherein, carved in mystic runes upon the very living rock, the last words of Olfin Bedwere of Rheged...
   [boom]
   ...make plain the last resting place of the most Holy Grail.
ARTHUR:
   Where could we find this cave, O Tim?
TIM:
   Follow. But! Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived! Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.
ARTHUR:
   What an eccentric performance.

   [clop clop clop]
   [whinny whinny]
GALAHAD:
   They're nervous, sire.
ARTHUR:
   Then we'd best leave them here and carry on on foot. Dis-mount!
TIM:
   Behold the cave of Caerbannog!
ARTHUR:
   Right! Keep me covered.
GALAHAD:
   What with?
ARTHUR:
   W-- just keep me covered.
TIM:
   Too late!
   [dramatic chord]
ARTHUR:
   What?
TIM:
   There he is!
ARTHUR:
   Where?
TIM:
   There!
ARTHUR:
   What, behind the rabbit?
TIM:
   It is the rabbit.
ARTHUR:
   You silly sod!
TIM:
   What?
ARTHUR:
   You got us all worked up!
TIM:
   Well, that's no ordinary rabbit!
ARTHUR:
   Ohh.
TIM:
   That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!
ROBIN:
   You tit! I soiled my armour I was so scared!
TIM:
   Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!
GALAHAD:
   Get stuffed!
TIM:
   He'll do you up a treat, mate.
GALAHAD:
   Oh, yeah?
ROBIN:
   You mangy Scots git!
TIM:
   I'm warning you!
ROBIN:
   What's he do, nibble your bum?
TIM:
   He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!
ARTHUR:
   Go on, Bors. Chop his head off!
BORS:
   Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin' right up!
TIM:
   Look!
   [squeak]
BORS:
   Aaaugh!
   [dramatic chord]
   [clunk]
   [Sir Bors is killed by the rabbit]
ARTHUR:
   Jesus Christ!
TIM:
   I warned you!
ROBIN:
   I done it again!

TIM:
   I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it? Well, it's always the same. I always tell them--
ARTHUR:
   Oh, shut up!
TIM:
   Do they listen to me?
ARTHUR:
   Right!
TIM:
   Oh, no...
KNIGHTS:
   Charge!
   [squeak squeak squeak]
KNIGHTS:
   Aaaaugh!, Aaaugh!, etc.
ARTHUR:
   Run away! Run away!
KNIGHTS:
   Run away! Run away!...
TIM:
   Ha ha ha ha! Ha haw haw! Ha! Ha ha!
ARTHUR:
   Right. How many did we lose?
LAUNCELOT:
   Gawain.
GALAHAD:
   Ector.
ARTHUR:
   And Bors. That's five.
GALAHAD:
   Three, sir.
ARTHUR:
   Three. Three. And we'd better not risk another frontal assault. That rabbit's dynamite.
ROBIN:
   Would it help to confuse it if we run away more?
ARTHUR:
   Oh, shut up and go and change your armour.

Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com> wrote:
He escaped last night and all he left behind were some opinions at:

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/bun-bun.html

YMMV

Jim