[at-l] fee licks writ

2. Had a flirty fun time with the girlios at the Harley shop in
Manitowoc, WI. I've never been to Manitowoc when I didn't have a
flirty fun time with the girlios at the Harley shop.

### Yowie. 22 years ago to the day, I wuz in that self-same shop
(unless it's a different one), in Manitowoc, WI, at 4:45 on a
Friday nite. Only the mechanic was working (GOOD!), but he was
late getting home and showering for to go to a party (BAD!).

### We worked together. He showed me good things you can do with
spray foot powder in your tool kit. He saved my life, for sure.

### Dangerpoint: I wunder when the girlios met by the
Felixmeister were borned. 1984, prehaps? Whoaaaaa.

kizmetoe

Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.