[at-l] Incase you haven't heard

I received an e-mail from an old AT hiking friend who informed me of this:

"I got there about noon on Saturday and went to the Blueberry Patch Hostel
where I stayed for the weekend.  Gary and Lennie haven't changed a bit (to
look at them) but she was diagnoised with cancer and has chosen to forego
the chemo and radiation treatments instead relying on her faith and diet to
bring her through.  She doesn't eat any processed foods now."

Keep the Poteats in your prayers.  I can't think of a more friendly hostel
and folks than Gary and Lennie.  rusty