[at-l] sparkling

At 02:12 PM 4/25/2005 -0400, Marsha wrote:
>The spider was the eater.
>It was the largest tarantula on record. Natives in Brazil kept reported it
>and National Geographic went down to investigate it. Found the bugger in
>the bottom of a brazil nut tree.
>Marsha
>
>Jim Bullard wrote:
>
>>At 01:35 PM 4/25/2005 -0400, Marsha wrote:
>>
>>>I know on PBS last night they showed a chicken eating spider. Big sucker.
>>

>>The chicken or the spider?

Thanks for clarifying. That was one of those things that could be read two
ways like the old song Flying Purple People Eater. Was it a people eater
that was purple or was it a people eater that eats purple people and did it
fly or was it the purple people that flew? It's important to get these
things straight.