[at-l] Anyone I know still around?

:-)

I just realised that too :-)
Anyway, I would probably fly anyway, so it doesn't
matter too much.
The great part of buying tickets from Europe to the
States is that for around 50 bucks extra (so far that
was) you are usually able to get an extra stopover at
another city.
As I often fly United and their hub is DC it normally
works out okay. Though I would have to have a look at
the other airports they frequent.

Oh well,
I'll just hike in whatever region, that has a cheap
flight to it from Europ :-)
That would be an easy criterion.

K.