[at-l] Anyone I know still around?

Well... your name seems very familiar too, so we must
have been on the list at the same time :-)

The section hiking will depend on who wants to come
and when...
I still like Georgia, but the NH sounds great too. As
my parents have emigrated to the US and live in DC now
I always try to combine any visit to the States with a
visit to them. From that point of view, NH will be
closer than Georgia :-)

Anyway, I guess I should take thia opportunity to ask
whether someone would feel up to doing a small section
this year and to ask when and where...

C u,
Kajsa