[at-l] anyone know hikers dave skelly and d. skelly jr?

Hey made the City and State section of today's News of Observer (Raleigh).  They were in an article talking about the "surprise" snowstorm on the NC/TN border.

Also, sock liners did the trick.  I picked up a pair of wigwam liners and hiked 5 miles today along the neuse river and didn't develop a blister, hot spot, or anything even bordering on discomfort.  Once I got a good pair of hiking socks and liners the boots felt a bit tight around my toes, but I think that was due to my "crank 'em down" method of lacing.

Greg