[at-l] Digital Cameras Again

A while back someone asked about a digital camera for a 2007 thru and I
suggested they wait because things change so fast in the digital world.
Here's an example <http://tinyurl.com/8semo>. 5MP with VGA movie option up
to 60 minutes long. You can even grab a 5MP image *while* shooting a movie
so that you have a hi-rez clip from the movie. Did I mention that it takes
AA batteries, has built-in image stabilization, 12X zoom (48X with digital
zoom) and focuses to 0 cm (yes, it says *0*) for close ups? I may have to
buy one of these.