[at-l] Re: Titanium versus value

http://www.koamart.com/shop/46-1151-chopsticks_spoons-stainless_steel_chopsticks.asp

$1.99/set...

-"Camo" (Who has an IMPRESSIVE chopstick collection)

From: camojack at comcast.net (camojack@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Apr 22 00:02:24 2005
Subject: [at-l] Photos (of whitewater & stuff)

I've done whitewater canoeing and rafting; I'm particularly fond of the Upper Gauley in WV, when it's in season...about one month or so out of the year.

I've read a lot of accounts (at trailjournal.com, etc.) about people taking time off in the midst of their thru-hikes to do some rafting in various places, like the "aqua-blazing" option, for example.

I haven't done any kayaking in a long time, but mean to take it up again...

-"Camo"