[at-l] Re: Off topic....for sure!

I installed release 1 of IBM's OS/2 and I was thankful that I was an
mainframe system's programmer. The steps you had to use to install it and
the terminology they through at you was easy enough for someone with my
experience, but if you were a newbie to any kind of computing I'm sure it
was overwhelming.  I do recall that it was reasonably easy to use, stable,
and more forgiving.  What IBM failed to do (in my opinion) was make it user
friendly enough, including the install.  I think I still have shrink
wrapped version of it in the attic, along with a shrink wrapped version of
Windows 3.0!  I guess that secret is out....I am a pack rat.  Along with
all that stuff, I have the old green cards, examples of old time core
memory, and odds and end like that.  what I am going to do with that
stuff?  well I've toyed with the idea of making an ECM for my TR3 or TR4  ;-)

Doug