[at-l] Re: Jim's photos

At 02:12 PM 4/21/2005 -0400, Marsha wrote:
>WOW - I bet all of that action only lasted about 5 minutes too.
>Fantastic photos - as usual.
>Marsha

There are 3 separate whitewater sections there and quite a bit of walking
(paddling) in between. We met at 9AM but what with carrying boats to the
water, ferrying a vehicle to the take-out point several miles downstream,
them suiting up in wetsuits, blowing up air bags, etc., etc. (Gasp! I'm
glad I'm a hiker. It's easier) the whole thing took over 3 hours. I only
walked about 4-5 miles.