[at-l] food/recipe question

BTW -- If anyone is looking for a good long-handled spoon (they make eating out of a plastic bag easier), I noticed the other day that backpackinglight.com is now selling a titanium long-handled spork. More expensive than a Dairy Queen spoon, but it won't break.

-jns

Wouldn't a cheap iced tea spoon work as well, and for a lot fewer $$$ expended?  I'll check them out at the local dollar store in the next couple of days.  Being cheap, they wouldn't be as heavy as a good iced tea spoon, but probably not quite as light as a titanium one.  Might be a good balance, though, between weight and money.  anklebear