[at-l] Re: Richard A. Calkins/Person/World Bank is out of the office.

Ryan, are we gonna have to put up with this until this guy gets back at the end of June?  Every time you post to the list, you get this thing in the next delivery.  Why didn't he just be courteous and turn off his list delivery?!  anklebear

I will be out of the office starting  02/28/2005 and will not return until 06/30/2005.

I will be out of the office beginning Tuesday, March 1 until June 30, 2005.  I will be reviewing email until March 11, but will not be reviewing email or phone messages after that.  For urgent assistance on World Bank matters, please contact Meg Cassidy (202) 473-1200 or  Rena Harper (202) 473-5830.  For urgent personal matters, my home phone number is (703) 437-4240.