[at-l] Re: Cell Phones, yet again - the 'rules'

But there is a big diifr between you and me. I do check it but mine can
dump or jump a lot faster then your your pancreas has some function all
be it very little function in it mine has none because it has been
removed. Has i said it probably would never happen because i do check it
so much but just in case I want t carry it. Also are you type one or
type 2 if your type 2 then you have full pancreatic function