[at-l] Troll alert

Sorry but you can live with out a pancreas you just become diabetic. and
have to watch what you eat because of the fact that it also helps with
digestion. I wound up with flesh eating bacteria in the blood. . Because
of it they had to take out one kidney part of my liver and my pancreas.
I should have died but through good docs I lived through it and wont let
it stop me.. what kind of medical training of you had. there are allot
of people hat have had pancreases removed.