[at-l] Cell Phones, yet again - the 'rules'

Well most cases yea I don't need a cell phone but if my sugar drooped
sever enough I can be laying in  tent for days and have no one notice
yea on the at that is unlikely btu I hike other areas to and it is
possible. Were If I do has i have set up when I am on a hike have some
one check in with me on my sat phone every morning. and have a schedule
of people who care t do it. Then say one day they call me I don't answer
they try through out the morning and I don't answer they know I am in
trouble. they all the person that called the day before and say hey wee
was he I cant reach him then hey know were I was were I was gonna camp
and can send a crew in. yea it is unlikely but it can happen unlike most
diabetics that has a little pancreatic function left I have none becuse
I no longer have pancreas in my body they took it out . So it is easier
for me to shoot way high or way low