[at-l] Expungement Policy

In a message dated 4/18/2005 10:25:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cjaymes@yahoo.com writes:

No one  may care about this, but any message containing "Cell Phone" or
"Politics"  will be automatically deleted and expunged from my AT-L
mailbox. I did not  join the list to read squabbling nor politics whether
I agree with the  sender or not. My experience in the Internet world has
taught me that free  mediums benefit from Ignore buttons. Real life
doesn't have an Ignore  button, but I do my best. You'll never learn if I
agree or disagree to a  pointless argument, because it's a waste of my
time to respond and yours to  read it.

**

So why did you clutter up our inboxes with this?