[at-l] Trail Days Breakfast

On Saturday, May 14, 2005 at approximately 10:00 a.m. you are invited to
attend breakfast at Marsha's guest house in Damascus during Trail Days.
We will serve until the food runs out. The address is:  208 N. Reynolds
Street in Damascus. N. Reynolds crosses Laurel Avenue (main street thru
Damascus). The house sits directly on the corner of the Virginia Creeper
Trail and N. Reynolds.  There's no parking.

Breakfast will be prepared by Tenacious Tenasi aka Shelly Hale, and if
you stayed at or stopped by my cabin at the PA Ruck this year, you have
already experienced the Shelly Breakfast.

MENU:
Tennessee biscuits
Sausage gravy

A donation jar will be at the breakfast table. Any donations would be
appreicated but are not mandatory. The proceeds will be given to The
Appalachian Trail Museum.

Anyone can email me privately for further information. I will repeat
this message one week prior to Trail Days.
Thanks-
Marsha