[at-l] "Externality": Withouttaoutterternality

### I'm thinking more like a "withinternality" becoming a
"withoutternality." Or mebbe it's "withouttaoutterternality."
Yeahhhhh, that's it. (Reads like a stream in Maine, no?
"Daddy? Is this the Withouttaoutterternality River?"
"Why yes it is, son."
"Daddy? Whuz "Withouttaoutterternality" mean?"
"Why sonnyboy, it's Abenaki for 'nekkid.'"
"OHHhhhhhh."