Bad Form, was Re: [at-l] OT: Political essay.

Ah, but this is the lunatic asylum and the inmates have taken
over.  I will say that my message filter is getting new names
added to it daily.

>I agree we should keep politics off the list. No on changes
anyone's mind.
>But lets don't call people names.
>Labeling someone a lunatic because they hold a different
viewpoint
>says  volumes more about the poster that the recipient. Bad
form.

Can the assemble chorus say amen to that.

Grey Owl

Who is going to skip out at lunch and do some hikin'