[at-l] Giving it all up

Listers,
Thanks for all your replies. I knew you guys and gals would know about giving up everything to hike.

I must add though that I do not trust the government to keep its promises to give us Social Security no matter what cut-off age or what agreements they make with Wall Street brokers. I can only say - What can THEY gain? Government Long Fingers! I could go on and on but I won't.

All who wander are not lost
Any day's a good day to hike,
SLIM aka Nancy

"I do not ask to walk smooth paths, nor bear an easy load,
I pray for strength and fortitude to climb the rock-strewn road.
Give me such courage, I can scale the heartiest peaks alone,
And transform every stumbling block into a stepping stone."
---unknown