[at-l] Expungement Policy

No one may care about this, but any message containing "Cell Phone" or
"Politics" will be automatically deleted and expunged from my AT-L
mailbox. I did not join the list to read squabbling nor politics whether
I agree with the sender or not. My experience in the Internet world has
taught me that free mediums benefit from Ignore buttons. Real life
doesn't have an Ignore button, but I do my best. You'll never learn if I
agree or disagree to a pointless argument, because it's a waste of my
time to respond and yours to read it.

So bring on the trip reports, gear suggestions and reviews, photo
postings (on the web please :), poor jokes (and maybe not so poor),
hiking life, wild poetry and smashmellows.

Thats why I'm here,

Casey