  From: Bror8588@aol.com
  To: shellydhale@earthlink.net ; yugrekih@yahoo.com ; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net ; gadog430@charter.net
  Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 10:25 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] An odd sight

  In a message dated 4/18/2005 9:22:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time, shellydhale@earthlink.net writes:
    Did you happen to see the toilets lying in the ditch?  Somebody really should pick them up.  They are just
    around the second curve as you head up 42 toward Springer from the Presbyterian Church parking lot.  They are a lime green
  HEY, Perhaps Kelly is looking for some that color.  They would match her decor!

  Sky