[at-l] Giving it all up

I've been tempted but I can't figure out what to do with my wife, who doesn't hike. Plus at a recent birthday party my three kids all insisted they "never want to sell" the house I bought 42 years ago for $2,950. It's the only valuable thing I own now that the river is reasonably clean and no longer stinks.

FWIW. Your Social Security is pretty safe. It's your kid's Social Security that "W" wants to mess with.

'"