[at-l] - the 'rules' - Pot (Trolling)

In a message dated 4/17/2005 7:11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, TrailR@aol.com
writes:
What  about people smoking pot on the trail?  How does that rate on
everyone's annoyance scale?
Greg
In over 65 years I've never had an occasion or need to try it. But if you
want to use it on the trail I don't care, it is not the only illegal stuff on the
trail. I don't care if you carry cell phones, guns, umbrellas or whatever as
long as you behave yourself.    HOWEVER, when I want wilderness, I hike areas
with no trails or other easy access for people. In my humble opinion the AT is
not really wilderness, even in the politically designated "Wilderness Areas."

The Old RidgRunner