[at-l] Trip Report-Longsih, but only a trip report that Dawg and Tanasi c...

In a message dated 4/17/2005 9:37:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gadog430@charter.net writes:

> Shelley Hale is the greatest hiking partner. Shelley, I just want you to
> know that I learn so much from you, and as a day packer morphing to a
> backpacker again you can never learn enough.

Ummm...  it's spelt S-h-e-l-l-y.

Other than that, great trip report!!!!  I especially like this quote:

"There was big time Croc envy...they kept eyeing our Crocs. lol? So, we all
camped together along 42, and we took them to Woody in the morning. "

It sounds like you gals had a great time. ; )

Sly

Sly