[at-l] Cell Phones, yet again - the 'rules'

the thing i hate is on trial like  the at is  were the association
thinks they have police powers over the trail nd can tell you what you
can and can not do. I have been on there mutipla times and ran into
that. they don't own the trail they are just the janitors of the trail
and they have no power to tell me what to do. I used to shut the phone
off expect when needed. but this year my plan is to leave it on all the
time so I have several people call me on  daily bases because some times
your sugar can get low and you don't realize what's haping and they can
pick up on it. If people don't like it tough this is my hike not there.

>>> http://auntiecoosa.blogspot.com