[at-l] gear list in order of priority

There are benefits to canister fuels over alcohol, especially in colder
weather.

If there is a problem with this system, it would be in the need for an
additional pot support if you damaged the cozy/cup or lost it. It appears
to be primarily a solo hiker's cooking system.

I'd suggest going to the YahooGroup BackpackingGearTest list and seek
reviews. Otherwise, I hope you will buy it and report on it.

OrangeBug