[at-l] Mountain Lions and Being "In the Country"

I was told yesterday that a mountain lion was spotted at Grayson Highlands
some time ago.  I still would be extremely surprised if I saw one running across
the pasture behind me.  "In the country" means to me to check to see if there
is a bull in the pasture before entering. to be open to wake up calls by
roosters an hour before dawn, to drive patiently behind a tractor that is moving
up the road . . . .

Kinnickinic