[at-l] Signs of Spring

We went for a lovely hike today at Prince William Park near Quantico south
of Washington, DC.  Spring is just beginning to appear - a few leaves on the
trees  (but we still got burned) and many early wildflowers: purple and
yellow violets, spring beauty, trout lily, etc.  We wandered through the
hills, following streams with much beaver activity, and all in all had a
terrific day.  We have so much that needs to be done around the house right
now, but it was much too nice a day to waste at the hardware store - we can
do that tomorrow.

Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/