[at-l] OT-You know you live in the country when...

Well, put something tasty in the bottom of an upright trash can and
provide easy access to the top edge. In the morning, go out and see
the possum looking up at you from the bottom. She or he will be upset
and hissing with lots of teeth. Put the trash can lid on, load the can
into the back of your ............, and go for a forty mile drive. A
good 40 miles. Release the critter and rinse out the trash can when
you return home.

Worked for me but I had somebody else do the driving. that guy.