[at-l] Hummingbird in Lousiana

Hummingbird: You have given us the wisest post for some time. I struggle to let go. Intellectually I know I can't solve all problems -- at least at this late stage of life. I try to concentrate on the trail -- and my town land trust -- but the latter should be of no concern to this list.

But, truly, a flood of interest in saving the last -- and increasingly critical and endangered wild areas of Maine -- truly could be all so important. Society always makes decision. Most are final. That has already occurred on most of the AT. But a few wild places remain. The Maine land is on the market. We only need some way to convince people that this is a  critical opportunity. My words are incapable of doing so. Maybe some others need to chime in.

Weary

http://www.matlt.org/