[at-l] Social Security (Off Topic)

Bror,

They also enjoy free state-of-the-art health care.

The Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.C., has an entire
building dedicated to providing health care for visiting foreign heads of
government and state, and members of our legislative and judicial branches
of government, the latter two without cost to them.  This may include their
family members.

The National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD, has an entire floor on a
wing set aside for the members of our executive branch of government and
their family members.  Other officials are sometimes, yet rarely, granted
access.

Generals and admirals fret, teams of top ranked physicians come in for
consultations.

If you?ve ever thought we live on a level playing field, you?re terribly
naive.

Steve