[at-l] Signs of Spring

The ice is almost gone on Crystal Lake in Gilmanton NH.  I saw Loons
on my morning walk yesterday and a flock of morganser ducks.  I've
been raking the leaves off the banking that adjoins the road past our
property so that the tiny shoots from daffodils and other bulbs have
a chance to enjoy the spring.  There are still patches of snow on the
ground and Mt Washington shines white in the distance, where it can
be seen of course.  I've got to go for a little hike.
--

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman