[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] OT-You know you live in the country when...
- Subject: [at-l] OT-You know you live in the country when...
- From: s.landis at comcast.net (Steve Landis)
- Date: Fri Apr 15 11:29:57 2005
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Sure. You get a box. Make a trap door on the end of it. Put food
> it wants at the rear of the box.
> When trapped, you kill him, skin him, and throw him in the pot. A
> little greasy but delicious backhome vittles.
To paraphrase Jules in Pulp Fiction:
"We' have to be talkin' 'bout one charmin'(expletive deleted)possum.
I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Walt Kelly's
Pogo, you know what I'm sayin'?"