[at-l] OT-You know you live in the country when...

Here it is almost 3 am in the morning.  I'm sittin' here working on homework for astronomy class and chatting with an infinite
friend of mine, when what I thought was Dusty (one of our cats) walks under my office window.  So's I sez to "Dusty" I sez."Whatchya
doin' Dusty Cat?"  And, this animal turns it eyes on me and snarls.  YIKES!!!  It's a possum!  LMAO  I liked to have fell out of my
chair.  So, now I'm sittin' here laughin my arse off at myself.  How funny.  You know you live in the country when.

Tenacious Tanasi

   (Shelly Hale)